The Four Ways Gardens are elegant and beautiful 3 bedroom bungalows in Ngong on Rhino road, off Maasai Road. Each unit sits on a sprawling 1/8 piece of land with a meshed live fence boundary. The bungalows have a spacious SQ with a separate entrance, a large outdoor garden, driveway, and parking for 2 cars.
The Four Ways Gardens development is a development of 18 bungalows for rent located in Rhino road, Off Maasai road in Ngong, Kajiado County. They are perfectly located within reach of social amenities like the Milele mall, Agkhan Hospital, The SGR Ngong Station, Karen Hospital among others.
The bungalows are designed with excellent finishes and lots of natural light. Each unit features an ensuite master bedroom and specious bedrooms making it ideal for a spacious family home.
The Ngong location is now one of the hottest locations for property investment for the following reasons;
- The setting up of the inland port in Suswa
- The Opening of Ngong’s SGR terminal, linking it to all SGR stations in Kenya
- The dualing of Ngong road from prestige to Ngong town and beyond to Kiserian and on wards to Isinya road.
- Tarmacking of all feeder roads to this new superhighway.
Four ways Garden Bungalow Features
- Master ensuite
- Separate SQ with bathroom and toilet
- State of the art biodigester for all wastewater in the project
- Amazing views of the Ngong Hills
- Live hedges
- Manicured lawns
- Piped fresh water
Four ways Gardens Amenities
- Security wall with razor wire
- Spacious gardens
- Ample and secure parking for residents and visitors
- 3 Phase Power
- Borehole with fresh water
- Day and night security
Features Unique to this unit
- 150 solar hot water
- Independent connection to Ololaiser water
- 10,000 liter ground level water storage tank
- Burglar alarm with sensors on all windows and doors
- Gypsum ceiling through out the house
- Corner unit with a larger lot, more parking
- Well maintained lawn with fruit trees
This unit is renting out at Ksh.55,000 per month. Contact us on +254763568989 for a viewing.